How will CHAZ play out?

7 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@phidippides)
Honorable Member Admin
Loaded Rounds: 1297
Topic starter  

So far it seems like the mayor of Seattle is really in no rush to clamp down on the CHAZ, the section of the city overtaken and now ruled by protestors.  How they are able to do this is one of the mysteries of modern politics, but the short answer is that these people form part of the left's base and so leftist politicians don't want to get rid of them.

What is interesting, though, is that the protestors have set up some kind of barricade and have armed guards around their territory.  Apparently, walls work!  Also, I just saw that they are now racially segregating at least one of the "farms" in the territory to benefit non-white people there.  Apartheid in action.

(@donaldbaker)
Illustrious Member Admin
Loaded Rounds: 1811

I think the leaders of Washington State want to bait Trump into sending in the military to squash CHAZ.  It really is bizarro world out there right now.  Nothing good will come of it.

Even if Trump were to be revealed as the Dark Lord of the Sith, he's still better than the last four presidents we've had.

ReplyQuote
(@phidippides)
Honorable Member Admin
Topic starter  

That's a good point.  Jay Inslee sounds like a real partisan.  I hope Trump doesn't take the bait, but I can imagine he gets annoyed having a group of leftists occupying a section of a state.  I wonder if there is any federal property within the CHAZ zone that federal workers are being blocked from entering.  If so, then Trump might have a stronger case.

Oh, and I just saw one of the CHAZ occupants calling for white residents there to give $10 to a black/non-white person.  I really wonder how this will play out.

ReplyQuote
(@donaldbaker)
Illustrious Member Admin

Yeah I saw that.  So why isn't this racism?  How do they justify it?

Even if Trump were to be revealed as the Dark Lord of the Sith, he's still better than the last four presidents we've had.

ReplyQuote
(@phidippides)
Honorable Member Admin
Topic starter  

@donaldbaker They also ganged up on the Christian preacher and assaulted him.

So what exists in some form in CHAZ is:

• Walled territory
  • Entry checkpoints (at least one armed guard)
  • Racial bias
  • Absence of free speech
  • Bias against religion

Really interesting as people on the left have accused the Trump Administration of wanting or doing each of these at some point.

ReplyQuote
(@donaldbaker)
Illustrious Member Admin

If something isn't done soon about CHAZ, we will start to see more and more autonomous zones popping up all over the nation.  The problem will become far harder to fix once that starts.

ReplyQuote
(@phidippides)
Honorable Member Admin
Topic starter  

Well I guess we now know how it ended.

ReplyQuote
Share:

FORUM RULES

• No posts that incite violence or promotes hatred will be tolerated. Critics of gun enthusiasts always try to paint us as violent xenophobic racists. Nothing of the kind will be found here.
  • Harassment of other members will result in a swift permanent ban. If you cannot be nice, your stay here will be short.
  • Spamming the board with mindless rants will not be allowed. If there is a need, a forum can be created for well articulated tirades. We support free speech, but there are better ways of going about it.
  • Inappropriate pictures or graphics will be removed. There are enough websites on the internet for that junk. LegacyArmory.com isn’t going to become one of them.
  • Soliciting services are to be confined to the classified ads forum. We will allow the promotion of other personal websites so long as they are not inappropriate or offensive to our membership. WE KNOW INAPPROPRIATE WHEN WE SEE IT.
Legacy Armory