Notifications
Clear all

Is Trump caving or....?

6 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter  

....is he being a political genius right now with the apparent changing of his mind concerning mask usage?  At first I thought he was caving, but if he really was he would have made a national edict for masks?  Right?

BTW, have you guys seen this interview on 60 minutes with Fauci?  I think it aired in May. This is seriously messed up. Progressives and those others who always preach "follow the science" or "listen to the experts" are the dumbest people ever.

(@donaldbaker)
Illustrious Member Admin
Loaded Rounds: 1812

I will check it out.  But I really feel something more sinister is heading our way and this whole thing has been a setup like some sort of beta test to see how we will respond to lock down conditions and submission to authorities..

Even if Trump were to be revealed as the Dark Lord of the Sith, he's still better than the last four presidents we've had.

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter  

Yes.  Like for climate change "emergencies".  That's a scary thought.

ReplyQuote
(@phidippides)
Honorable Member Admin
Loaded Rounds: 1297

Wow that's kind of a crazy clip of Fauci.  I'll have to use it on Twitter when I go up against leftists.

To be honest, the way masks became politicized from both sides is pretty stupid.  On the right, there are people who claim it's  a "sign of submission" and refuse to wear them.  On the left, people act as if masks are a matter of life and death, and of course there are the mask laws now.

My view has been that they might make a 5% difference or so, but they might also cause people to get closer in public than the otherwise would, which counteracts the benefit.  It's more of a psychological thing, or so it seems.  They don't help much, but they don't hurt.

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter  

Here's another one you can use.  The President got "blocked" and DJT, Jr just got banned from Twitter for speaking positively about hydroxychloroquine.  Guess Twitter knows more than these experts.

https://www.ijidonline.com/article/S1201-9712(20)30534-8/fulltext?fbclid=IwAR3Y48FanuOuiFhexdBh8VdLCy7Zj83c819EGVaHsKXW8VocUme1wg-ulg0

ReplyQuote
(@phidippides)
Honorable Member Admin
Loaded Rounds: 1297

That's a good link.  I did notice some doctor's site got suspended from using Squarespace recently, I think for touting hydroxychloroquine. 

We're in an age when tech companies pressure people to conform to official groupthink.  It starts out small enough and then broadens.  First, they target people engaged in racist views, and of course no one cares about protecting free speech because they don't want to defend racists.  Then, they target the NRA as a way of getting back at someone for mass shootings, and people don't step up.  Now, they're targeting different viewpoints.  I saw Twitter is suspending discussion about Qanon, which is a conspiracy theory which I don't give any credence to, but which seems harmless enough.

I wonder which one of our ideas tech companies will be targeting next.  We're entering a scary age.

ReplyQuote
Share:

FORUM RULES

• No posts that incite violence or promotes hatred will be tolerated. Critics of gun enthusiasts always try to paint us as violent xenophobic racists. Nothing of the kind will be found here.
  • Harassment of other members will result in a swift permanent ban. If you cannot be nice, your stay here will be short.
  • Spamming the board with mindless rants will not be allowed. If there is a need, a forum can be created for well articulated tirades. We support free speech, but there are better ways of going about it.
  • Inappropriate pictures or graphics will be removed. There are enough websites on the internet for that junk. LegacyArmory.com isn’t going to become one of them.
  • Soliciting services are to be confined to the classified ads forum. We will allow the promotion of other personal websites so long as they are not inappropriate or offensive to our membership. WE KNOW INAPPROPRIATE WHEN WE SEE IT.
Legacy Armory