Will Joe Biden Poll is created on Aug 17, 2021

Biden's fate

Phidippides
(@phidippides)
Reputable Member Admin
Loaded Rounds: 648
Topic starter  

Choose wisely.

I'm not sure who was the winner of a previous poll about Trump but they chose the correct option.

Donald Baker
(@donaldbaker)
Illustrious Member Admin
Loaded Rounds: 1098

They will use the 25th and cite medical reasons.  Joe wont fight it.  He knows he is just a place holder.

Even if Trump were to be revealed as the Dark Lord of the Sith, he's still better than the last four presidents we've had.

ReplyQuote
Phidippides
(@phidippides)
Reputable Member Admin
Topic starter  

My vote is that he resigns.  Politically, it saves the Democrats for him to resign rather than going through the disgrace of an ouster via the 25th Amendment.  I've realized that Democratic leadership has effectively given up on governing based on truth, and instead governs based on narratives (whatever makes them sound good and Republicans bad).  I think Nancy Pelosi would try to force Biden to resign because Democrats would know that the memory of a 25th Amendmented Democratic POTUS would be a historic stain on their party, and they would desperately want to avoid it.

ReplyQuote
Donald Baker
(@donaldbaker)
Illustrious Member Admin

They will if Joe resists.  He has as an ego that bruises easily.

Even if Trump were to be revealed as the Dark Lord of the Sith, he's still better than the last four presidents we've had.

ReplyQuote
Phidippides
(@phidippides)
Reputable Member Admin
Topic starter  

@donaldbaker Do you really see him resisting, though?  Seems to me like Biden is the classic Democrat "team player".  For a guy who was first elected to serve in the Senate in 1972, I can't see him breaking rank with the rest of his party to defiantly stay in if his friends are urging him to resign.

ReplyQuote
Donald Baker
(@donaldbaker)
Illustrious Member Admin

He might be worried about his legacy.  His mind isn't working the same either.  He is a hot headed guy too.  Who knows.

ReplyQuote
Phidippides
(@phidippides)
Reputable Member Admin
Topic starter  

Do we measure Biden's time left in office by months, weeks, or days at this point?

ReplyQuote
Donald Baker
(@donaldbaker)
Illustrious Member Admin

I say he has months if nothing else worse happens.  Marjorie Taylor Green has authored Articles of Impeachment so Biden could get impeached first.

ReplyQuote
Ken
 Ken
(@skiguy)
Eminent Member Admin Registered, Customer
Loaded Rounds: 261

Public hanging for treason is not a voting option?

ReplyQuote
Donald Baker
(@donaldbaker)
Illustrious Member Admin

Posted by: @skiguy

Public hanging for treason is not a voting option?

Who is going to set the noose?  The RINOS?  AOC and the so called Squad?  The only one who probably has the guts to would be Senator Clay Higgins of Louisiana.

ReplyQuote
Phidippides
(@phidippides)
Reputable Member Admin
Topic starter  

Since this thread was started, we had two more major news stories:

- Biden pushing for vaccine mandates

- Milley is reported to have circumvented Trump's authority in the final months of his presidency, including by exchanging information with China

Little by little Leap by leap, we're seeing Biden's reign become worse.  The response to COVID is quickly turning our nation into a totalitarian state, especially as private companies (e.g. social media) side with the state to censor dissenting views.  I expect that we will continue to see the censorship of claimed "misinformation" to only get worse in the future, especially as the left pushes other major legislation, such as on climate change.

The Milley story affects Biden less directly, but implicates the Deep State and the unelected officials that have ultimate power in our nation.  It *should* also implicate Pelosi, but some how she seems to have true monarchic status and no one seemed overly bothered that she may have violated separation of powers went around Trump in January.

So what's next?  What's Biden's new disaster going to be?  Because other things are certain to come. 

ReplyQuote
Share:

FORUM RULES

• No posts that incite violence or promotes hatred will be tolerated. Critics of gun enthusiasts always try to paint us as violent xenophobic racists. Nothing of the kind will be found here.
  • Harassment of other members will result in a swift permanent ban. If you cannot be nice, your stay here will be short.
  • Spamming the board with mindless rants will not be allowed. If there is a need, a forum can be created for well articulated tirades. We support free speech, but there are better ways of going about it.
  • Inappropriate pictures or graphics will be removed. There are enough websites on the internet for that junk. LegacyArmory.com isn’t going to become one of them.
  • Soliciting services are to be confined to the classified ads forum. We will allow the promotion of other personal websites so long as they are not inappropriate or offensive to our membership. WE KNOW INAPPROPRIATE WHEN WE SEE IT.
RSS
Follow by Email