Fauci's emails

Ken
 Ken
(@skiguy)
Active Member Admin Registered, Customer
Loaded Rounds: 241
Topic starter  

Here are some samples in this llink.

https://www.conservativenewsdaily.net/breaking-news/fauciemails-uncovered-emails-about-masks-spark-outrage-speculation/?fbclid=IwAR24Drg_attxB-EYxrOcd0U46vca0cHkDdjkMRfvmwrxDOCGasZlTFPoYx0

This guy has always bothered me. The spirit of the antichrist is strong with this one. He fooled the whole world, and these emails are proof.  Never seen anything like it before in my life.  Obama was close, but he had too much opposition. I'm very curious to see what the MSM does with this story.  Are they going to bury and/or ignore it?  What kind of propaganda will they use?   To me, this is an incredibly important story. Will people be angry as they should be or will they remain brainwashed? Obviously propaganda works very well on the general population.  Scary. Not scared of Fauci, but scared of what is going to come of this. 

IMO, nothing less than a court trial ending with the death sentence is acceptable at this point.

Donald Baker
(@donaldbaker)
Illustrious Member Admin
Loaded Rounds: 878

It's backdoor sharia law to condition us into submission.

Even if Trump were to be revealed as the Dark Lord of the Sith, he's still better than the last four presidents we've had.

ReplyQuote
Phidippides
(@phidippides)
Estimable Member Admin
Loaded Rounds: 474

ReplyQuote
Ken
 Ken
(@skiguy)
Active Member Admin Registered, Customer
Loaded Rounds: 241
Topic starter  

Any of your local media reporting anything on this Nazi?  Mine aren't.  But they are still reporting his "expert" opinion on Covid matters. 

I think I know why. If they report accurately, then their 15 months of propaganda will fall like a house of cards. Their credibility will be completely destroyed and possible law suits. It's not just about his mask comments, it's his statements and the media's complicity on HCQ too.  I'm praying this happens.   A lot of people died because if him and the media's support of him. 

ReplyQuote
Phidippides
(@phidippides)
Estimable Member Admin

There are things that trickle in here and there, but nothing major.  I am not entirely sure what to think about Fauci at this point because I'd like to gather more facts before coming to a conclusion, but it does seem like his credibility is definitely getting strained.  I'm sure more evidence will appear in the coming months.  

I just saw this today.  I realize that it alone is a little too convenient in support of an unjustified conspiracy theory, but I still think it's interesting, and with other evidence going forward could be helpful.

ReplyQuote
Donald Baker
(@donaldbaker)
Illustrious Member Admin

I think Fauci is the new fall guy.  He has about outlived his usefulness to the Left.  He will be cast aside to appease the masses who are now fed up with the covid restrictions.  So what will be the next big bad threat to our nation?  Rabid vampire bunnies?

Even if Trump were to be revealed as the Dark Lord of the Sith, he's still better than the last four presidents we've had.

ReplyQuote
Phidippides
(@phidippides)
Estimable Member Admin

@donaldbaker The next big threat will be climate change.  The expose of that CNN employee last month revealed that climate change will be the next big thing to be pushed, and I'm pretty confident that the Democrats and CNN work in concert with one another on some level.  Notice how lately Biden has been pushing climate change as some kind of "national threat" when speaking in front of the military.

You have to wonder what the average enlistee thinks about joining the military to help America fight against bad guys, only to be told his greatest foe is now "climate change".

ReplyQuote
Donald Baker
(@donaldbaker)
Illustrious Member Admin

Armies are made to destroy things...nothing more nothing less.  Rush Limbaugh used to talk extensively about this subject because he hated how the Democrats always wanted to use the miliitary for projects other than combat.  He eloquently made the point that armies are designed to destroy and break things.  When tasked with humanitarian missions, they often times fail because their training does not prepare them for peace keeping and babysitting.

ReplyQuote
Share:

FORUM RULES

• No posts that incite violence or promotes hatred will be tolerated. Critics of gun enthusiasts always try to paint us as violent xenophobic racists. Nothing of the kind will be found here.
  • Harassment of other members will result in a swift permanent ban. If you cannot be nice, your stay here will be short.
  • Spamming the board with mindless rants will not be allowed. If there is a need, a forum can be created for well articulated tirades. We support free speech, but there are better ways of going about it.
  • Inappropriate pictures or graphics will be removed. There are enough websites on the internet for that junk. LegacyArmory.com isn’t going to become one of them.
  • Soliciting services are to be confined to the classified ads forum. We will allow the promotion of other personal websites so long as they are not inappropriate or offensive to our membership. WE KNOW INAPPROPRIATE WHEN WE SEE IT.
RSS
Follow by Email