Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Is Biden Embarrassing Himself On His Foreign Trip?

Donald Baker
(@donaldbaker)
Illustrious Member Admin
Loaded Rounds: 990
Topic starter  

It seems Biden has had some of his usual gaffes on his recent foreign trip.  I think I read where he even confused Syria with Libya for example.  Is Biden performing poorly enough that the calls for his removal will become louder now?  It's getting increasingly more difficult to hide his mental lapses...yet Kamala doesn't appear to be helping her case to replace him with her behavior and performance.  With the Arizona election audit beginning to show signs of massive corruption, would the Democrats opt to have Trump back rather than go through the ugly process of removing Biden to put in another incompetent person in Harris?  Or am I just wildly speculating something we all know isn't ever going to happen. 🤪 

Even if Trump were to be revealed as the Dark Lord of the Sith, he's still better than the last four presidents we've had.

Phidippides
(@phidippides)
Estimable Member Admin
Loaded Rounds: 554

Democrats would never, I repeat NEVER, "opt to have Trump back".  Even if aliens came down from space and demanded it (ok, maybe if Zog demanded it).  But I really think it's out of the question.  They can't control Trump.  Heck, neither can Republicans, so establishment GOP wouldn't willingly opt for Trump either.

I did hear about Biden's mistaking of Libya for Syria, and that's pretty bad since it happened three times.  If Trump did that, that would probably be the top story.  Right now, as long as the media can minimize it, Biden's lapses are only going to fodder for news on social media.  I suspect that there will be a time when Biden's makes a mistake that is so big and public that the Democrats will have to acknowledge it and will then press for his removal.  We're just not at that point yet.  It would have to be a decision within the Democrat Party as to when they would install Harris.

But you raise an interesting question about Harris' incompetence. Still, I think it's incompetence from the right's perspective, and the left likely loves her because of the radical policies she would push.

ReplyQuote
Phidippides
(@phidippides)
Estimable Member Admin

Alright, this is getting to be an actual problem.  I don't want to be mean to the guy even if I think his policies are horrible.  We just have to recognize that Biden is lost and someone else is controlling our nation.  I've thought this long ago, and it's got to be increasingly evident that some other person - or persons - are pulling the strings.  My guess is that after the election, congressional Democrats got together with Biden's team to plan out who would be in Biden's inner circle and calling the shots on a day-to-day basis, who would be directing policy, etc.  Future historians will have a field day reporting what really went on in 2021 while the media just played along with the make believe that everything was alright. 

ReplyQuote
Donald Baker
(@donaldbaker)
Illustrious Member Admin
Loaded Rounds: 990
Topic starter  

I actually feel sorry for Biden.  He is trying to do his best but his mind is failing him.  He can't be in office much longer.

Even if Trump were to be revealed as the Dark Lord of the Sith, he's still better than the last four presidents we've had.

ReplyQuote
Phidippides
(@phidippides)
Estimable Member Admin

Posted by: @phidippides

We just have to recognize that Biden is lost and someone else is controlling our nation.  I've thought this long ago, and it's got to be increasingly evident that some other person - or persons - are pulling the strings.

Speaking of people pulling the stings....

ReplyQuote
Share:

FORUM RULES

• No posts that incite violence or promotes hatred will be tolerated. Critics of gun enthusiasts always try to paint us as violent xenophobic racists. Nothing of the kind will be found here.
  • Harassment of other members will result in a swift permanent ban. If you cannot be nice, your stay here will be short.
  • Spamming the board with mindless rants will not be allowed. If there is a need, a forum can be created for well articulated tirades. We support free speech, but there are better ways of going about it.
  • Inappropriate pictures or graphics will be removed. There are enough websites on the internet for that junk. LegacyArmory.com isn’t going to become one of them.
  • Soliciting services are to be confined to the classified ads forum. We will allow the promotion of other personal websites so long as they are not inappropriate or offensive to our membership. WE KNOW INAPPROPRIATE WHEN WE SEE IT.
RSS
Follow by Email