Notifications
Clear all

Japan Preparing To Support Taiwan?

Donald Baker
(@donaldbaker)
Illustrious Member Admin
Loaded Rounds: 1157
Topic starter  

https://www.infowars.com/posts/japan-making-preparations-for-possible-chinese-attack-of-taiwan/

Even if Trump were to be revealed as the Dark Lord of the Sith, he's still better than the last four presidents we've had.

Phidippides
(@phidippides)
Reputable Member Admin
Loaded Rounds: 702

Think about the supply chain nightmare we'd go through at that point of a Chinese invasion.  That would make the current situation with ships backed up at the ports seem downright dreamy.

ReplyQuote
Donald Baker
(@donaldbaker)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

No matter what happens, we are in for a rough ride.

Even if Trump were to be revealed as the Dark Lord of the Sith, he's still better than the last four presidents we've had.

ReplyQuote
Phidippides
(@phidippides)
Reputable Member Admin

I wonder if all this COVID vaccine mandate stuff will come to and end once China invades Taiwan.  I just saw that Canada is mandating vaccines for all federal workers and for all people on trains and planes over the age of 12.  If war breaks out, we're going to be feeling it in the West quite a bit economically, and there might be a strong reaction against government restrictions that only put additional burdens on people.

ReplyQuote
Phidippides
(@phidippides)
Reputable Member Admin

Wait a second....what is the likelihood that a Chinese invasion of Taiwan would commence World War III?  If so, who would be on the various sides?

ReplyQuote
Donald Baker
(@donaldbaker)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Japan, US, Australia, Phillipines, New Zealand, Taiwan, and South Korea vs China, North Korea, and maybe Russia.  Or nothing happens at all.

ReplyQuote
Phidippides
(@phidippides)
Reputable Member Admin

I heard that U.S. troops are currently training in Taiwan.  However, it wouldn't surprise me if the U.S. and other nations just sat on the sidelines as it happened.  I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing, but I don't think the U.S. would really do anything if they wanted to.  The Biden Administration is too weak-kneed, and the U.S. in general is too heavily invested in the success of China to do anything.

ReplyQuote
Share:

FORUM RULES

• No posts that incite violence or promotes hatred will be tolerated. Critics of gun enthusiasts always try to paint us as violent xenophobic racists. Nothing of the kind will be found here.
  • Harassment of other members will result in a swift permanent ban. If you cannot be nice, your stay here will be short.
  • Spamming the board with mindless rants will not be allowed. If there is a need, a forum can be created for well articulated tirades. We support free speech, but there are better ways of going about it.
  • Inappropriate pictures or graphics will be removed. There are enough websites on the internet for that junk. LegacyArmory.com isn’t going to become one of them.
  • Soliciting services are to be confined to the classified ads forum. We will allow the promotion of other personal websites so long as they are not inappropriate or offensive to our membership. WE KNOW INAPPROPRIATE WHEN WE SEE IT.
RSS
Follow by Email