Notifications
Clear all

Trump or Desantis?

Phidippides
(@phidippides)
Reputable Member Admin
Loaded Rounds: 703
Topic starter  

Going forward to 2024, who do you think is the better option between Trump and Desantis?  Or are there other options out there?

I haven't made up my mind, especially since I find it annoying when people go way ahead of themselves and try to force some candidate down our throats prematurely.  I like what I hear from Desantis so far, but I haven't heard him enough.  I think some people think he'd be like a Trump figure, but without the crude tweets.  However, candidates always look attractive before you really get to know them.  Heck, at one point Kamala Harris seemed like almost the perfect Democrat candidate.

Is it too early to count out Trump?  He'd be 78 years old in 2024.

Donald Baker
(@donaldbaker)
Illustrious Member Admin
Loaded Rounds: 1158

I don't think it matters.  No GOP candidate is going to be allowed to win.  I prefer Trump though.

Even if Trump were to be revealed as the Dark Lord of the Sith, he's still better than the last four presidents we've had.

ReplyQuote
Ken
 Ken
(@skiguy)
Eminent Member Admin Registered, Customer
Loaded Rounds: 261

A Trump/DeSantis ticket.  But unless the current GOP does something about the election fraud (which doesn't seem like they will), we'll get whoever our Nazi overlords see fit.  They'll throw in some RINO's here and there just to make it look fair.

ReplyQuote
Donald Baker
(@donaldbaker)
Illustrious Member Admin
Loaded Rounds: 1158

Agreed.  The Rhinos will not resist the steal.

Even if Trump were to be revealed as the Dark Lord of the Sith, he's still better than the last four presidents we've had.

ReplyQuote
Share:

FORUM RULES

• No posts that incite violence or promotes hatred will be tolerated. Critics of gun enthusiasts always try to paint us as violent xenophobic racists. Nothing of the kind will be found here.
  • Harassment of other members will result in a swift permanent ban. If you cannot be nice, your stay here will be short.
  • Spamming the board with mindless rants will not be allowed. If there is a need, a forum can be created for well articulated tirades. We support free speech, but there are better ways of going about it.
  • Inappropriate pictures or graphics will be removed. There are enough websites on the internet for that junk. LegacyArmory.com isn’t going to become one of them.
  • Soliciting services are to be confined to the classified ads forum. We will allow the promotion of other personal websites so long as they are not inappropriate or offensive to our membership. WE KNOW INAPPROPRIATE WHEN WE SEE IT.
RSS
Follow by Email