Notifications
Clear all

Will Omicron Variant Cause Another Round Of Shutdowns? Poll is created on Dec 15, 2021

Will Omicron Variant Cause Another Round Of Shutdowns?

Donald Baker
(@donaldbaker)
Illustrious Member Admin
Loaded Rounds: 1276
Topic starter  

So what do you think?

Even if Trump were to be revealed as the Dark Lord of the Sith, he's still better than the last four presidents we've had.

Phidippides
(@phidippides)
Reputable Member Admin
Loaded Rounds: 820

I think Omicron has already been branded as too "weak" to serve as the pretense for more lockdowns.  The people just won't buy it.  Perhaps the left is learning and will save the shutdown scare for a future variant. 

Interestingly, I heard someone on Twitter mention (perhaps jokingly) that they'll be telling people that they can only vote in elections if they've been vaccinated.  You can just tell that some Democratic strategists are just salivating at the prospect of that.

ReplyQuote
Phidippides
(@phidippides)
Reputable Member Admin
Loaded Rounds: 820

Maybe I spoke too soon. They might try shutting things down after all.

ReplyQuote
Donald Baker
(@donaldbaker)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Oh they will lock things down again and people will resist more this go around.  Then things will get interesting.

Even if Trump were to be revealed as the Dark Lord of the Sith, he's still better than the last four presidents we've had.

ReplyQuote
Ken
 Ken
(@skiguy)
Eminent Member Admin Registered, Customer
Loaded Rounds: 282

Yup.  New mandates coming in RI starting Monday.  It saddens and sickens me watching all these idiots complying.  The official mandate is either show a vaccine card or wear a mask.  Walked in a Walgreens yesterday.  I had no mask and said I couldn't enter without one. Told them I was all set because I was vaxxed...yeah, I lied, but I don't care at this point...but that made no difference anyway - it was a mask for everyone.  If I wasn't in a hurry, I would have made more of a scene.   I turned around and left the store and will never return. Too bad for them, I was going to drop a few hundred on Christmas and other stuff. Taking my prescriptions elsewhere too. 

For some reason this really set me off because I'm still angry this morning.  And it made me think that this is how most businesses here are going to operate this.  Rather than ask for the vax card, they'll just get lazy and go the masks for all route. (not that I was willing to show my private medical record vax card to some stranger at the door of Walmart anyway)   What sets me off more is I got this totally ineffective vax so I wouldn't have to wear a mask anymore and deal with FJB's large business mandate crap at work. That was a stupid idea.  Besides, they changed the definition of fully vaxxed to include the booster now.  I only got the first dose so far....seriously considering not getting the second.   It feels more and more everyday we are living in 1930's Germany. Neighbors and coworkers ratting each other out, people reporting non-compliant businesses to the DOH.  How is this different than Nazi Germany or Stalinist Russia?

Isn't it weird how the Nazis and Russian communists were once at war with each other but now they have molded into one Democrat party?

ReplyQuote
Donald Baker
(@donaldbaker)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

I'm not vaxxed and I won't be getting vaxxed either.  They want it too badly which is a big red flag for me.  I'm not saying Covid19 isn't serious but it isn't serious enough to drag this country into medical tyranny.

Look at Europe.  They are rioting everywhere now.  It will be the same here if they go full bore on us.  But maybe that's what they want to initiate the so called Great Reset.

ReplyQuote
Ken
 Ken
(@skiguy)
Eminent Member Admin Registered, Customer
Loaded Rounds: 282

They declared war on us in my opinion.

This post was modified 1 month ago by Ken

ReplyQuote
Share:

FORUM RULES

• No posts that incite violence or promotes hatred will be tolerated. Critics of gun enthusiasts always try to paint us as violent xenophobic racists. Nothing of the kind will be found here.
  • Harassment of other members will result in a swift permanent ban. If you cannot be nice, your stay here will be short.
  • Spamming the board with mindless rants will not be allowed. If there is a need, a forum can be created for well articulated tirades. We support free speech, but there are better ways of going about it.
  • Inappropriate pictures or graphics will be removed. There are enough websites on the internet for that junk. LegacyArmory.com isn’t going to become one of them.
  • Soliciting services are to be confined to the classified ads forum. We will allow the promotion of other personal websites so long as they are not inappropriate or offensive to our membership. WE KNOW INAPPROPRIATE WHEN WE SEE IT.