On or off the field: which is more exciting?
I am starting to think that one reason for college football's appeal is that what goes on off the field is so interesting. Donnie brought up the conference realignment in the other topic, and that reminds me that the scheming and background stuff that makes it either very shady or exciting (depending on whom you ask), but intriguing at the very least. Other sports don't share that same kind of off-the-field excitement. For example, the MLB isn't that interesting off the diamond. Neither is pro football, etc. Just college football.
College football is extremely corrupt. However, the things that make college football corrupt (recruiting violations, media deals, academic cheating, and fierce conference competition for limited resources) are not an issue in the pro ranks. They only worry about scandals and individual antics.
Even if Trump were to be revealed as the Dark Lord of the Sith, he's still better than the last four presidents we've had.
- No posts that incite violence or promotes hatred will be tolerated. Critics of gun enthusiasts always try to paint us as violent xenophobic racists. Nothing of the kind will be found here.
- Harassment of other members will result in a swift permanent ban. If you cannot be nice, your stay here will be short.
- Spamming the board with mindless rants will not be allowed. If there is a need, a forum can be created for well articulated tirades. We support free speech, but there are better ways of going about it.
- Inappropriate pictures or graphics will be removed. There are enough websites on the internet for that junk. LegacyArmory.com isn’t going to become one of them.
- Soliciting services are to be confined to the classified ads forum. We will allow the promotion of other personal websites so long as they are not inappropriate or offensive to our membership. WE KNOW INAPPROPRIATE WHEN WE SEE IT.