Our Approach We love guns. We see them as beautiful works of technological art. Guns are also useful tools for defense and for hunting. As an investment, guns retain their asset value, which makes them wonderful heirlooms. LegacyArmory.com wants to help you practice your 2nd Amendment rights by sharing information, and teaching how to promote firearms safety, and above all, to understand your legal rights.
The Second Amendment Is Our Business
Our Pledge To You
Our item descriptions will be accurate and honest. Grading firearms is obviously difficult so when we say an item is 95% it is an approximation of what WE believe it to be. We understand that many of you are very knowledgeable about firearms and the various rating systems employed in the industry. If you see that we have described something in error, please let us know. We do not mean “haggle” over pricing. If an item does not move in a reasonable amount of time, that will be the clearest indicator that we might have overestimated the value of a particular item. We will then adjust accordingly. But as with anything, we are human and can and probably will make mistakes. We pledge to make corrections as soon as possible.
Brands We Usually Have In The Store
Tactical Guns | Firearm Reviews Expert advice from the world’s leading authorities on gun values, gun prices, gun history, gunsmithing, shooting and tactical gear
- Best Tactical Shotgun Options And Buyer’s Guide (2023)by Scott Wagner on August 18, 2023 at 4:16 pm
Here are the best tactical shotgun options for home and personal defense, plus the definitive guide on the weapons system. The post Best Tactical Shotgun Options And Buyer’s Guide (2023) appeared first on Gun Digest.
- Best .22 Suppressor Choices To Mute Your Plinker (2023)by Elwood Shelton on August 3, 2023 at 5:04 pm
Get a handle on your rimfire’s report with these top .22 suppressor options. The post Best .22 Suppressor Choices To Mute Your Plinker (2023) appeared first on Gun Digest.
- 5 Best Scout Rifles To Seriously Consider For Survival (2023)by Jorge Amselle on June 1, 2023 at 12:00 pm
The scout rifle needs to be short, lightweight, handy and chambered in .308 Win./7.62 NATO — a rifle to do just about anything needed from hunting to self-defense. The post 5 Best Scout Rifles To Seriously Consider For Survival (2023) appeared first on Gun Digest.
- Top 15 Affordable Precision Rifles — Bolt-Action Edition (2023)by Elwood Shelton on March 14, 2023 at 3:00 pm
Precision rifles can cost you an arm and a leg, but there are top-notch and highly accurate options out there that will still leave you with money for ammunition. The post Top 15 Affordable Precision Rifles — Bolt-Action Edition (2023) appeared first on Gun Digest.
- SHOT Show 2023: SIG Sauer Range Day Round Upby Elwood Shelton on January 16, 2023 at 5:51 am
SIG Range Day put the company’s catalog on display. Here are a few of the guns that caught our eye. The post SHOT Show 2023: SIG Sauer Range Day Round Up appeared first on Gun Digest.
Legacy Armory Forum – Recent Posts Legacy Armory Discussion Board
- RE: Transhumanism The Endgameby Phidippides on November 27, 2023 at 11:30 pm
😅🤔😮 I was trying to think of some technological advancement from history that could have been unleashed, but which was avoided or suppressed due to moral concerns. The use of nuclear weapo…
- RE: Transhumanism The Endgameby Donald Baker on November 27, 2023 at 9:13 pm
I lean toward dystopian inevitability.
- RE: Transhumanism The Endgameby Phidippides on November 27, 2023 at 4:39 pm
So do you subscribe to the view that the course of future events in relation to technology can be changed, or do you think it’s a foregone conclusion that our future is dystopian? In other…
- RE: Transhumanism The Endgameby Donald Baker on November 22, 2023 at 1:56 pm
Of course you can say the same thing about cars, trains, and airplanes to people who previously used the horse and carriage. Technology is going to technology whether we like it or not. Of…
- RE: Transhumanism The Endgameby Phidippides on November 20, 2023 at 5:30 pm
I think the one kicker is that transhumanism might be presented as a choice in the present, but the pressure then builds up so as to effectively make it a necessity. For example, we can sa…