Our Approach We love guns. We see them as beautiful works of technological art. Guns are also useful tools for defense and for hunting. As an investment, guns retain their asset value, which makes them wonderful heirlooms. LegacyArmory.com wants to help you practice your 2nd Amendment rights by sharing information, and teaching how to promote firearms safety, and above all, to understand your legal rights.
The Second Amendment Is Our Business
Our Pledge To You
Our item descriptions will be accurate and honest. Grading firearms is obviously difficult so when we say an item is 95% it is an approximation of what WE believe it to be. We understand that many of you are very knowledgeable about firearms and the various rating systems employed in the industry. If you see that we have described something in error, please let us know. We do not mean “haggle” over pricing. If an item does not move in a reasonable amount of time, that will be the clearest indicator that we might have overestimated the value of a particular item. We will then adjust accordingly. But as with anything, we are human and can and probably will make mistakes. We pledge to make corrections as soon as possible.
Brands We Usually Have In The Store
Tactical Guns | Firearm Reviews Expert advice from the world’s leading authorities on gun values, gun prices, gun history, gunsmithing, shooting and tactical gear
- Best Tactical Shotgun Options And Buyer’s Guide (2023)by Scott Wagner on August 18, 2023 at 4:16 pm
Here are the best tactical shotgun options for home and personal defense, plus the definitive guide on the weapons system. The post Best Tactical Shotgun Options And Buyer’s Guide (2023) appeared first on Gun Digest.
- Best .22 Suppressor Choices To Mute Your Plinker (2023)by Elwood Shelton on August 3, 2023 at 5:04 pm
Get a handle on your rimfire’s report with these top .22 suppressor options. The post Best .22 Suppressor Choices To Mute Your Plinker (2023) appeared first on Gun Digest.
- 5 Best Scout Rifles To Seriously Consider For Survival (2023)by Jorge Amselle on June 1, 2023 at 12:00 pm
The scout rifle needs to be short, lightweight, handy and chambered in .308 Win./7.62 NATO — a rifle to do just about anything needed from hunting to self-defense. The post 5 Best Scout Rifles To Seriously Consider For Survival (2023) appeared first on Gun Digest.
- Top 15 Affordable Precision Rifles — Bolt-Action Edition (2023)by Elwood Shelton on March 14, 2023 at 3:00 pm
Precision rifles can cost you an arm and a leg, but there are top-notch and highly accurate options out there that will still leave you with money for ammunition. The post Top 15 Affordable Precision Rifles — Bolt-Action Edition (2023) appeared first on Gun Digest.
- SHOT Show 2023: SIG Sauer Range Day Round Upby Elwood Shelton on January 16, 2023 at 5:51 am
SIG Range Day put the company’s catalog on display. Here are a few of the guns that caught our eye. The post SHOT Show 2023: SIG Sauer Range Day Round Up appeared first on Gun Digest.
Legacy Armory Forum – Recent Posts Legacy Armory Discussion Board
- RE: Emperor of New Mexicoby Donald Baker on September 12, 2023 at 12:31 am
And if those things don’t get the job done, a world war with Russia just might.
- RE: Emperor of New Mexicoby Phidippides on September 11, 2023 at 4:30 pm
You think she’ll get away with it? My thinking is that this quite clearly will get struck down. However, it seems this may be part of a larger effort for Dem states to start implementing po…
- RE: Emperor of New Mexicoby Donald Baker on September 11, 2023 at 12:11 pm
She is testing to see what she can get away with. My guess is she will get away with it. We will have to see how resolved the people of New Mexico really are to protect their Second Amendm…
- RE: Elon Not Purchasing Twitter After Allby Donald Baker on September 11, 2023 at 2:23 am
Anyone who dissents against the regime in power will be charged with whatever it takes to get them out of the way.
- RE: Elon Not Purchasing Twitter After Allby Phidippides on September 9, 2023 at 4:41 pm
Well that didn’t take long for them to start calling for the arrest of Elon Musk! The Logan Act makes it a federal crime for private citizens to conduct foreign policy on their own — not …