COVID

5 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
(@phidippides)
Honorable Member Admin
Loaded Rounds: 1321
Topic starter  

Almost 2 1/2 years after the pandemic began, I just learned that i have COVID.  I've had a fever since Thursday night, I feel dazed in the head, tired, and a slight dry cough and slight nasal congestion. 

I didn't realize this, but I had been part of the 5% of the population that had not had COVID and was not vaccinated. 

(@donaldbaker)
Illustrious Member Admin
Loaded Rounds: 1848

I have not had it yet and have not been vaxxed. 😎 

Even if Trump were to be revealed as the Dark Lord of the Sith, he's still better than the last four presidents we've had.

Phidippides reacted
ReplyQuote
(@phidippides)
Honorable Member Admin
Topic starter  

Well, you're becoming a rarer and rarer specimen. 

I wonder that as COVID becomes endemic, it will become a weaker version of what it originally was and will infect everyone periodically, sort of like common colds or the flu.

ReplyQuote
(@phidippides)
Honorable Member Admin
Topic starter  

So after a full week of having COVID, I must say that it is similar to a flu in some ways, but has been dragging on longer.  At its worst, it was only about 85% as bad as a bad flu, but it's taken about 2-3 times as long for me to get over it (I'm still not feeling 100% yet). 

I had been hoping I'd have super-immunity and wouldn't get sick with COVID when I knew I was exposed, but at least I'm glad to have gotten through my bout with it.

ReplyQuote
(@donaldbaker)
Illustrious Member Admin
Loaded Rounds: 1848

You are getting older too so that might explain why you took longer to get over the hump.

Even if Trump were to be revealed as the Dark Lord of the Sith, he's still better than the last four presidents we've had.

ReplyQuote
Share:

FORUM RULES

• No posts that incite violence or promotes hatred will be tolerated. Critics of gun enthusiasts always try to paint us as violent xenophobic racists. Nothing of the kind will be found here.
  • Harassment of other members will result in a swift permanent ban. If you cannot be nice, your stay here will be short.
  • Spamming the board with mindless rants will not be allowed. If there is a need, a forum can be created for well articulated tirades. We support free speech, but there are better ways of going about it.
  • Inappropriate pictures or graphics will be removed. There are enough websites on the internet for that junk. LegacyArmory.com isn’t going to become one of them.
  • Soliciting services are to be confined to the classified ads forum. We will allow the promotion of other personal websites so long as they are not inappropriate or offensive to our membership. WE KNOW INAPPROPRIATE WHEN WE SEE IT.
Legacy Armory