Notifications
Clear all

COVID

Phidippides
(@phidippides)
Reputable Member Admin
Loaded Rounds: 820
Topic starter  

Any of you guys have COVID yet?  I have not, but I hear about so many other people getting it that it seems like it's just a matter of time.  It almost feels like being a resident of one of the European towns around 1348, just waiting for the Black Death to arrive.  When will it get here?  How bad will it be? 

Donald Baker
(@donaldbaker)
Illustrious Member Admin
Loaded Rounds: 1275

I have not had it yet.

Even if Trump were to be revealed as the Dark Lord of the Sith, he's still better than the last four presidents we've had.

ReplyQuote
Phidippides
(@phidippides)
Reputable Member Admin
Loaded Rounds: 820
Topic starter  

My nephew, who goes to Alabama, got it last Spring.  Both of my elderly parents got it in October, and both have health issues.  My dad received one dose of the vaccine only, and my mom didn't get vaxxed at all.  Both recovered after about two weeks or so (my dad had it less severe than my mom).  My sister-in-law's family were just tested positive in the last day or so.    

There's a popular Youtube channel for an English guy (Dr. John Campbell) who does a great job discussing the realities of COVID.  He's talked about how Omicron is replacing Delta, and that this is a very good thing.  Many people are likely asymptomatic, and omicron is milder.  Is this the end of COVID as we know it?

ReplyQuote
Share:

FORUM RULES

• No posts that incite violence or promotes hatred will be tolerated. Critics of gun enthusiasts always try to paint us as violent xenophobic racists. Nothing of the kind will be found here.
  • Harassment of other members will result in a swift permanent ban. If you cannot be nice, your stay here will be short.
  • Spamming the board with mindless rants will not be allowed. If there is a need, a forum can be created for well articulated tirades. We support free speech, but there are better ways of going about it.
  • Inappropriate pictures or graphics will be removed. There are enough websites on the internet for that junk. LegacyArmory.com isn’t going to become one of them.
  • Soliciting services are to be confined to the classified ads forum. We will allow the promotion of other personal websites so long as they are not inappropriate or offensive to our membership. WE KNOW INAPPROPRIATE WHEN WE SEE IT.