Does Biden withdraw?
Given Biden's recent slew of gaffes, along with the Special Counsel revelation that Biden's memory is basically not reliable due to age, will he withdraw (voluntarily or not) as the 2024 candidate?
He won't voluntarily withdraw, but he won't be the nominee unless the Dems just can't stomach putting Harris in to finish the term, but I think Biden is going down too fast to save at this point.
Even if Trump were to be revealed as the Dark Lord of the Sith, he's still better than the last four presidents we've had.
What's interesting is that while we've seen a kind of mini "civil war" within the GOP during the primaries over the past year, there may be an underground "civil war" within the Democrats now.
I have to think the realists in the Democratic Party know that Biden can't win, much less run the country any longer, and want to force him out in favor of Newsom or even Michelle Obama. At the same time, Biden loyalists hold the reins to power and are not going to take kindly to having their man pushed out. Then, there's the Kamala Harris camp, which would obviously benefit by having Biden pushed out, but who would most likely not get any support in an open race. She therefore occupies a kind of third faction within the Dems.
- No posts that incite violence or promotes hatred will be tolerated. Critics of gun enthusiasts always try to paint us as violent xenophobic racists. Nothing of the kind will be found here.
- Harassment of other members will result in a swift permanent ban. If you cannot be nice, your stay here will be short.
- Spamming the board with mindless rants will not be allowed. If there is a need, a forum can be created for well articulated tirades. We support free speech, but there are better ways of going about it.
- Inappropriate pictures or graphics will be removed. There are enough websites on the internet for that junk. LegacyArmory.com isn’t going to become one of them.
- Soliciting services are to be confined to the classified ads forum. We will allow the promotion of other personal websites so long as they are not inappropriate or offensive to our membership. WE KNOW INAPPROPRIATE WHEN WE SEE IT.