The Road to Civil War 2024
I figured it was about time to update this thread as Civil War 2.0 failed to materialize in 2021.
So is Texas going to kick this thing off or will it turn into a nothingburger?
So the answer is that yes, this is the kind of event that would be a good candidate to be a catalyst for civil war. However, I don't think it will come to that. I think we'll know when a civil war is imminent when we have an incident that is equivalent to the caning of Charles Sumner. In other words, when our politicians in D.C. get so heated that they resort to violence (directly or indirectly), I think you'll know that it's about to happen. So far, I don't think we're at that point.
Is Civil War 2.0 on hold now if World War III breaks out with the bombing of Iran? Crazy times.
Never let a crisis go to waste. All of their wars will happen on schedule. America's demise is priority numero uno.
Even if Trump were to be revealed as the Dark Lord of the Sith, he's still better than the last four presidents we've had.
- No posts that incite violence or promotes hatred will be tolerated. Critics of gun enthusiasts always try to paint us as violent xenophobic racists. Nothing of the kind will be found here.
- Harassment of other members will result in a swift permanent ban. If you cannot be nice, your stay here will be short.
- Spamming the board with mindless rants will not be allowed. If there is a need, a forum can be created for well articulated tirades. We support free speech, but there are better ways of going about it.
- Inappropriate pictures or graphics will be removed. There are enough websites on the internet for that junk. LegacyArmory.com isn’t going to become one of them.
- Soliciting services are to be confined to the classified ads forum. We will allow the promotion of other personal websites so long as they are not inappropriate or offensive to our membership. WE KNOW INAPPROPRIATE WHEN WE SEE IT.