The Road to Civil War 2021

80 Posts
3 Users
1 Likes
(@phidippides)
Honorable Member Admin
Loaded Rounds: 1336
Topic starter  

Note how the headline is what does all the heavy lifting.  It's the height of sensation.  However, once you start reading the content of the article, you realize that it's all based on little more than the whims of a guy who doesn't like Trump anyway.  What Trump supporters are "likely" to do is based on the flimsiest of evidence.

It's kind of amazing that these kinds of pundits have jobs in academia, but whatever.

ReplyQuote
(@donaldbaker)
Illustrious Member Admin
Loaded Rounds: 1868

I'll throw this opinion piece in here because a civil war scenario is mentioned.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/wider-war-will-bring-inevitable-attempts-at-martial-law-in-america/

Even if Trump were to be revealed as the Dark Lord of the Sith, he's still better than the last four presidents we've had.

ReplyQuote
(@phidippides)
Honorable Member Admin
Loaded Rounds: 1336
Topic starter  

I normally think of InfoWars articles to be off-the-wall, but that one was really quite good.

ReplyQuote
(@donaldbaker)
Illustrious Member Admin

InfoWars reposted the article from another source I think.  I just happened to see it there because I frequent Infowars.com.  Alex Jones is controversial, but often times you can find tidbits of useful information.  I consider alternative media and compare it to the mainstream media outlets all the time.  I do not trust anyone anymore because media is agenda driven nowadays.

Even if Trump were to be revealed as the Dark Lord of the Sith, he's still better than the last four presidents we've had.

ReplyQuote
(@donaldbaker)
Illustrious Member Admin

So is Texas going to kick this thing off or will it turn into a nothingburger?

ReplyQuote
Page 6 / 6
Share:

FORUM RULES

• No posts that incite violence or promotes hatred will be tolerated. Critics of gun enthusiasts always try to paint us as violent xenophobic racists. Nothing of the kind will be found here.
  • Harassment of other members will result in a swift permanent ban. If you cannot be nice, your stay here will be short.
  • Spamming the board with mindless rants will not be allowed. If there is a need, a forum can be created for well articulated tirades. We support free speech, but there are better ways of going about it.
  • Inappropriate pictures or graphics will be removed. There are enough websites on the internet for that junk. LegacyArmory.com isn’t going to become one of them.
  • Soliciting services are to be confined to the classified ads forum. We will allow the promotion of other personal websites so long as they are not inappropriate or offensive to our membership. WE KNOW INAPPROPRIATE WHEN WE SEE IT.
Legacy Armory