Do You Feel Sorry For Joe Biden?

16 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@donaldbaker)
Illustrious Member Admin
Loaded Rounds: 1866
Topic starter  

I was never a big fan of the guy, but I can't help feeling somewhat sorry for him because he is being abused just so one party can retain power.  He is clearly not up to the job and everyone knew this from the get go, but he was the only guy they could trot out that was semi-electable.  Of course they still cheated to get him in, but Harris would never be in the position she is in if she didn't have Obama's support.  Joe is nothing but a placeholder at this point for Kamala who is apparently the anointed one.   Joe will be kicked to the curb once his usefulness is over.  We all see this coming.  So do you feel sorry for Sleepy Joe, or do you think it will be poetic justice once he is discarded for Harris?

Even if Trump were to be revealed as the Dark Lord of the Sith, he's still better than the last four presidents we've had.

(@Anonymous)

Not even a little.  I've never seen a more evil, corrupt administration in my life. 

ReplyQuote
(@donaldbaker)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Fair enough.  But I have to admit I won't take any pleasure in how the Democrats will eat their own.  Of course, the Republicans will just stand and watch with dismay but do nothing as usual.  They have no spines.

Even if Trump were to be revealed as the Dark Lord of the Sith, he's still better than the last four presidents we've had.

ReplyQuote
(@phidippides)
Honorable Member Admin
Loaded Rounds: 1335

If your question is "Do I feel sorry for him because he is being used?", then my answer is that I think Biden very likely understands he is in over his head, or should understand this.  I wouldn't be surprised if he was assured by the swamp that others would run the country while he acts as a figurehead, popping up here and there to calm the public or announce some policy change.

This is probably the most frightening scenario.  As Tucker Carlson noted, we have a self-governing state run by nameless officials.  They have basically zero public accountability, which means they can push their leftist policies as they see fit.  If they want to get the public on board, they merely need to float ideas to the public in advance to prepare them for the change, have some think tanks run some surveys claim public "support" for such changes, and then push it through. 

So does Joe Biden bear responsibility for this?  Of course.  He's been in D.C. politics for 40+ years.  He must know what's going on at some level, even if he doesn't know what's going on at every level. 

ReplyQuote
(@donaldbaker)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

So are you saying you do not feel sorry for him since he knows he is being spoon fed what to do and say?

ReplyQuote
(@phidippides)
Honorable Member Admin

If he is truly being abused, then yes, I am sorry for him.  However, I don't think he is actually being abused.  I think it may very well be that a) yes, he has cognitive decline that surfaces frequently, but not always, b) he knows he has cognitive decline, and c) he carries a light load by allowing people under him to craft policies and do most governing with his general input.  

Most elderly people will acknowledge that they have "lost a step" as they age and they know when to call it quits, especially with more serious matters.  I'd think that most anyone running for POTUS would understand this especially.  For a person like Biden to nevertheless continue to campaign and serve as POTUS suggests that he thinks the benefit to his political side outweighs the costs involved.  Of course, the cost in this case is the health of the Republic. 

ReplyQuote
(@donaldbaker)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

He already said he was going to run again in 2024 so he obviously thinks he is in charge and Will remain in charge until the end.  That to me is very sad.

ReplyQuote
(@phidippides)
Honorable Member Admin

Don't you think it's possible that he thinks he is doing something "noble" just by occupying the throne?  In other words, he might not care that he's not in charge so long as he makes it possible for leftism to make strides toward the leftist utopia.  The leftist utopia the single greatest global political objective over the past century, and no one would have thought it could make headway in America - at least until now.

ReplyQuote
(@donaldbaker)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Yeah, I'm sure he does think that to some degree.  However, I feel he has a big ego and probably thinks he is the best option for the DNC.  He might also feel entitled to the role because of his seniority within the party.  Who knows what he really thinks on his non lucid days lol.

ReplyQuote
(@phidippides)
Honorable Member Admin

I can't imagine what's going through Kamala Harris' mind right now, knowing that she went from under 4% support among Democrats when she dropped out of the primaries in December 2019, to becoming the heir-in-waiting to the most powerful position in the world.  Knowing what she did to David Dalieden when he exposed the Planned Parenthood butchery, though, I think we're in for even more extreme times under her.

I saw a comment on Gab the other day that basically said some people were pretending society was still ok while the rest of us already understand it's a lost cause and we're just waiting for the shooting to start.  A crazy sentiment, but is it true?  Is it a foregone conclusion that American society will be violently ripped apart in the coming years?

ReplyQuote
(@donaldbaker)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Yes it is a forgone conclusion.  This country is broken beyond repair.

ReplyQuote
(@donaldbaker)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Did Biden put Kamala Harris in charge of the Immigration "Crisis" on the border to entrap her into a failed mission?  So that she would no longer be viewed as a viable replacement to him so that he can hold onto his position of power?  Harris hasn't even been to the border yet so she probably knows he is trying to set her up.  Wouldn't it be interesting to see a power struggle between them?  Who will win out in the end?

ReplyQuote
(@phidippides)
Honorable Member Admin

I think that's too much speculation.  If our working theory is that the left is controlled by a unified group aimed at world domination, then they wouldn't put Harris in there just to yank her out a few months later.

If our working theory is that the left is not controlled by a unified group, but by a loosely-connect group of Marxist utopians who are kind of making it up as they go along, then perhaps it might make sense that there's been a falling out with Harris.  If we accept this, though, it means that this group is not as intelligent as we might otherwise presume.

ReplyQuote
(@donaldbaker)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Or could it be Sleepy Joe was only playing along until he got elected  installed into office?  Now he wants to keep the job for himself and has to undermine Kamala so that she looks incompetent and unworthy of promotion. 🤔 

ReplyQuote
(@phidippides)
Honorable Member Admin

Yeah but don't you think that there would be so many easier ways to undermine someone than this?  Giving a VP a job with the hope that she fails sounds like a really weak way of setting that person up because there's no guarantee that she would fail, and there's no guarantee that the public would perceive her as being an utter failure.  Much more effective would be to plant leaks about past corruption, or to rally your own political allies to start criticizing her i 

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share:

FORUM RULES

• No posts that incite violence or promotes hatred will be tolerated. Critics of gun enthusiasts always try to paint us as violent xenophobic racists. Nothing of the kind will be found here.
  • Harassment of other members will result in a swift permanent ban. If you cannot be nice, your stay here will be short.
  • Spamming the board with mindless rants will not be allowed. If there is a need, a forum can be created for well articulated tirades. We support free speech, but there are better ways of going about it.
  • Inappropriate pictures or graphics will be removed. There are enough websites on the internet for that junk. LegacyArmory.com isn’t going to become one of them.
  • Soliciting services are to be confined to the classified ads forum. We will allow the promotion of other personal websites so long as they are not inappropriate or offensive to our membership. WE KNOW INAPPROPRIATE WHEN WE SEE IT.
Legacy Armory