Do You Feel Sorry For Joe Biden? Poll is created on Mar 28, 2021

Do You Feel Sorry For Joe Biden?

Page 2 / 2

Donald Baker
(@donaldbaker)
Illustrious Member Admin
Loaded Rounds: 1262
Topic starter  

He can't do that because Obama is behind Harris and his people would retaliate.

Even if Trump were to be revealed as the Dark Lord of the Sith, he's still better than the last four presidents we've had.

ReplyQuote
Donald Baker
(@donaldbaker)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

After Biden was humiliated on television with another Let's Go Brandon troll while trying to do Santa Claus tracking, I feel even worse for him.  He didn't even appear to know he had been trolled.  Really sad.

Even if Trump were to be revealed as the Dark Lord of the Sith, he's still better than the last four presidents we've had.

ReplyQuote
Phidippides
(@phidippides)
Reputable Member Admin
Loaded Rounds: 807

I'm sure that any president could be trolled.  It wasn't Biden's fault that he didn't know the reference.  This is the thing about politics - we can despise policies and ideas of our opponents, but we should never hate the people we oppose. 

ReplyQuote
Donald Baker
(@donaldbaker)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Exactly.  I can't bring myself to hate or loathe him.  Bill Clinton was much easier to loathe.  Hillary as well.  I actually didn't mind Obama though I despised his policies.  The Left, however, never have any problems hating those on the Right.

ReplyQuote
Ken
 Ken
(@skiguy)
Eminent Member Admin Registered, Customer
Loaded Rounds: 279

Hate what is evil, love what is good.  Biden may be a puppet, but his speeches show differently.   Yeah, we have the funny right-wing website videos of him bumbling and stumbling and looking confused, but I no longer think his dementia is that advanced yet.  He knows there are treatments for Covid and doctors aren't prescribing it, he knows of the bad reactions from the vax, he knows the vax doesn't work, he knows some in the medical field are losing their jobs, he knows inflation has spiked more than 22% in one year.  He knows exactly what he's doing and saying.  I don't "hate" him, but I think of him as I do Hitler and Stalin and consider him an enemy.

ReplyQuote
Phidippides
(@phidippides)
Reputable Member Admin
Loaded Rounds: 807

I agree with you in the sense that he's not some helpless senior citizen being tricked into destroying the country.  Heck, he's got a career that spans five decades in politics during which time he's promoted some of the worst crimes against humanity.  That's the career he's built for himself, and we're seeing the culmination of a series of bad decisions by him.

With that said, I think he's feeble.  He's not straight on all the details, he forgets some of them, or simply parrots what others have told him to say.  His feebleness means that he has to rely to a high degree on others to craft strategy and develop policy specifics, and he probably doesn't overrule them much.  

Yes, he deserves a tremendous amount of blame, but at the same time it's the people around him who also deserve blame because they're the ones making a significant number of his decisions for him. 

ReplyQuote
Donald Baker
(@donaldbaker)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

I'd rather Harris take over so I can properly loathe her.😁

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share:

FORUM RULES

• No posts that incite violence or promotes hatred will be tolerated. Critics of gun enthusiasts always try to paint us as violent xenophobic racists. Nothing of the kind will be found here.
  • Harassment of other members will result in a swift permanent ban. If you cannot be nice, your stay here will be short.
  • Spamming the board with mindless rants will not be allowed. If there is a need, a forum can be created for well articulated tirades. We support free speech, but there are better ways of going about it.
  • Inappropriate pictures or graphics will be removed. There are enough websites on the internet for that junk. LegacyArmory.com isn’t going to become one of them.
  • Soliciting services are to be confined to the classified ads forum. We will allow the promotion of other personal websites so long as they are not inappropriate or offensive to our membership. WE KNOW INAPPROPRIATE WHEN WE SEE IT.