Dumb question about gun range

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@phidippides)
Honorable Member Admin
Loaded Rounds: 1343
Topic starter  

Can you ever fire a shotgun at a gun range?  If not, where do you practice?

(@donaldbaker)
Illustrious Member Admin
Loaded Rounds: 1876

Most people practice their skeet and trap shooting out in an open field.  Hunting would probably be the other times people get practice with a shotgun.  The only shotguns I care about buying are for home defense, and they really don't require much practice since shooting intruders will be at close range, and aiming doesn't have to be quite as precise. 😝 

Even if Trump were to be revealed as the Dark Lord of the Sith, he's still better than the last four presidents we've had.

ReplyQuote
(@phidippides)
Honorable Member Admin
Loaded Rounds: 1343
Topic starter  

Oh ok.  My brother, before he had passed away at the end of last year, had told me I could have a shotgun of his, but I was never able to make the drive to go and get it from him.  I don't know what my sister-in-law did with his other guns that he owned, but if I do get the shotgun I might need to try it out sometime.  Now is the time I am kind of wishing I were armed.

ReplyQuote
(@donaldbaker)
Illustrious Member Admin
Loaded Rounds: 1876

Posted by: @phidippides

Oh ok.  My brother, before he had passed away at the end of last year, had told me I could have a shotgun of his, but I was never able to make the drive to go and get it from him.  I don't know what my sister-in-law did with his other guns that he owned, but if I do get the shotgun I might need to try it out sometime.  Now is the time I am kind of wishing I were armed.

I am very sorry for your loss Phid.  Yes it is probably the best time to be learning how to use firearms for protection.

Even if Trump were to be revealed as the Dark Lord of the Sith, he's still better than the last four presidents we've had.

ReplyQuote
Share:

FORUM RULES

• No posts that incite violence or promotes hatred will be tolerated. Critics of gun enthusiasts always try to paint us as violent xenophobic racists. Nothing of the kind will be found here.
  • Harassment of other members will result in a swift permanent ban. If you cannot be nice, your stay here will be short.
  • Spamming the board with mindless rants will not be allowed. If there is a need, a forum can be created for well articulated tirades. We support free speech, but there are better ways of going about it.
  • Inappropriate pictures or graphics will be removed. There are enough websites on the internet for that junk. LegacyArmory.com isn’t going to become one of them.
  • Soliciting services are to be confined to the classified ads forum. We will allow the promotion of other personal websites so long as they are not inappropriate or offensive to our membership. WE KNOW INAPPROPRIATE WHEN WE SEE IT.
Legacy Armory