More UFO Soft Disclosure Content?

34 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
(@donaldbaker)
Illustrious Member Admin
Loaded Rounds: 1850
Topic starter  

They are really setting up an alien invasion narrative it would appear.  So predictable.

Even if Trump were to be revealed as the Dark Lord of the Sith, he's still better than the last four presidents we've had.

ReplyQuote
(@donaldbaker)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

https://www.space.com/alien-mothership-lurking-in-solar-system-pentagon-official-suggests

Even if Trump were to be revealed as the Dark Lord of the Sith, he's still better than the last four presidents we've had.

ReplyQuote
(@donaldbaker)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Pentagon Says Reaper Drone Spotted 'Metallic Orb' UFO in Middle East (vice.com)

ReplyQuote
(@donaldbaker)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  
 https://www.vice.com/en/article/7kxvdy/pentagon-says-reaper-drone-spotted-metallic-orb-ufo-in-middle-east 

ReplyQuote
(@phidippides)
Honorable Member Admin
Loaded Rounds: 1322

Interesting, but of all the UFO videos, that seems more likely to be man-made I would guess.

ReplyQuote
(@phidippides)
Honorable Member Admin

ReplyQuote
(@donaldbaker)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  
 https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/pentagon-releases-drone-footage-of-ufo-over-middle-east-one-of-a-remarkable-650-active-cases/ar-AA1a9zlj?ocid=entnewsntp&pc=U531&cvid=492bfadec7b14805b29ffcdd644fd16e&ei=14 

ReplyQuote
(@phidippides)
Honorable Member Admin

I didn't even pay attention to this story because I assumed it was fake.  However, it seems there are legs to this:

https://news.yahoo.com/exotic-spacecraft-extraterrestrial-materials-cover-010959480.html

ReplyQuote
(@donaldbaker)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

There may be legs to it, but I question the timing and the agenda behind it.  Why all of a sudden is the government allowing whistleblowers to speak about such sensitive information that could prove a threat to national security?  Is this a distraction from Biden's scandals, the failures of the Ukraine War, the impending banking crisis?  

You know what's most interesting about this story?  The American people don't seem to really care about it.  Or they have their suspicions like I do and prefer to wait for more information before getting exicted about it.

ReplyQuote
(@phidippides)
Honorable Member Admin

It's interesting, because normally America has had its skeptics who doubted the government's denial of aliens.  However, today if the government came out and told us it had proof of alien life, the skeptics would be the one to deny it and allege some kind of conspiracy or false flag of some sort.  This seems to be a sign that the social order as we know it is breaking.

ReplyQuote
(@donaldbaker)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

More smoke with the soft disclosure.  

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/gop-congressman-suggests-ufos-may-be-ancient-civilization/ar-AA1dajED?ocid=entnewsntp&pc=U531&cvid=7313a82ff4d54f6bb269bb52fced45fc&ei=14

ReplyQuote
(@phidippides)
Honorable Member Admin

Alright, well that sounds kind of kooky.  I realize that the theory is sometimes played out in sci-fi shows, but it just sounds kind of cockamamie when mentioned as a serious theory.  I believe the "ancient aliens" theory was kind of present in the film "Prometheus" as well as "Tomorrow War", and it was also kind of present in "Battlestar Galactica", which was (IMO) the greatest sci-fi TV series produced.

ReplyQuote
(@donaldbaker)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

My point has been that UFO disclosure is kooky period.  There is a hidden agenda behind all of this as either a distraction or to prepare us for a massive deception.  At the very least it is a psyop.

ReplyQuote
(@phidippides)
Honorable Member Admin

Apparently there's a congressional UFO hearing going on as I type this.  Will this be dripped out to distract from Biden's follies? 

ReplyQuote
(@phidippides)
Honorable Member Admin

What exactly are we to make of this? Is this world-shattering news?  Or did the guy use terms like "biologics" and "non-human" as a way of making it sounds scarier than it is?  Can the guy even be trusted if this is merely hearsay?

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 3
Share:

FORUM RULES

• No posts that incite violence or promotes hatred will be tolerated. Critics of gun enthusiasts always try to paint us as violent xenophobic racists. Nothing of the kind will be found here.
  • Harassment of other members will result in a swift permanent ban. If you cannot be nice, your stay here will be short.
  • Spamming the board with mindless rants will not be allowed. If there is a need, a forum can be created for well articulated tirades. We support free speech, but there are better ways of going about it.
  • Inappropriate pictures or graphics will be removed. There are enough websites on the internet for that junk. LegacyArmory.com isn’t going to become one of them.
  • Soliciting services are to be confined to the classified ads forum. We will allow the promotion of other personal websites so long as they are not inappropriate or offensive to our membership. WE KNOW INAPPROPRIATE WHEN WE SEE IT.
Legacy Armory