Did Rudy Gobert save the world?
NBA player Rudy Gobert got sick with coronavirus, it spread to his teammate, and it quickly led to the suspension of the NBA as a whole (Gobert was criticized for his antics with spreading the virus before he knew he was infected). Soon thereafter, Major League Soccer, the National Hockey League, and Major League Baseball suspended their leagues. Eventually even the NCAA canceled March Madness.
All of a sudden, the coronavirus became very real to a lot of people as it has disrupted the day-to-day life of average citizens. Some might say that at this point, America realized this was a serious issue. In other words, it was a wake-up call to America, and possibly to people around the world.
So with that in mind, did Rudy Gobert unintentionally save the world by contracting the virus?
He just happened to be the first to contract the virus. It was inevitable.
Even if Trump were to be revealed as the Dark Lord of the Sith, he's still better than the last four presidents we've had.
- No posts that incite violence or promotes hatred will be tolerated. Critics of gun enthusiasts always try to paint us as violent xenophobic racists. Nothing of the kind will be found here.
- Harassment of other members will result in a swift permanent ban. If you cannot be nice, your stay here will be short.
- Spamming the board with mindless rants will not be allowed. If there is a need, a forum can be created for well articulated tirades. We support free speech, but there are better ways of going about it.
- Inappropriate pictures or graphics will be removed. There are enough websites on the internet for that junk. LegacyArmory.com isn’t going to become one of them.
- Soliciting services are to be confined to the classified ads forum. We will allow the promotion of other personal websites so long as they are not inappropriate or offensive to our membership. WE KNOW INAPPROPRIATE WHEN WE SEE IT.