Tactical Discussion Boards

What Else Does Brad...

Notifications
Clear all

What Else Does Brady Have Left To Prove?

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@donaldbaker)
Illustrious Member Admin
Loaded Rounds: 1810
Topic starter  

If Tom Brady continues to play until he's 45 or beyond, why would he be doing it?  Does he really think anyone can challenge his records now?

Even if Trump were to be revealed as the Dark Lord of the Sith, he's still better than the last four presidents we've had.

(@phidippides)
Honorable Member Admin
Loaded Rounds: 1296

I imagine that the elite of the elite have their own internal locus of control and competitive desire that drives them.  It can't be easy to just give up a sport because a guy has "won enough".  I heard that someone asked Nick Saban if he ever got tired of winning, and his answer was basically no, winning never gets old. 

What amazes me about Brady is that football is such a competitive team sport, but he alone seems to be the key to victory.  The quarterback usually plays an important, but not all-encompassing role, in the team's winning.  Now maybe Tampa Bay already had a solid team and Brady's arrival just sealed the deal, but wow - arguably the best player in history.

ReplyQuote
(@donaldbaker)
Illustrious Member Admin
Loaded Rounds: 1810
Topic starter  

I don't mind him playing until he can draw social security lol.  He might be playing for fun more than anything...and the money of course.  He is definitely the best of all time now.  Very special guy.

Even if Trump were to be revealed as the Dark Lord of the Sith, he's still better than the last four presidents we've had.

ReplyQuote
Share:

FORUM RULES

• No posts that incite violence or promotes hatred will be tolerated. Critics of gun enthusiasts always try to paint us as violent xenophobic racists. Nothing of the kind will be found here.
  • Harassment of other members will result in a swift permanent ban. If you cannot be nice, your stay here will be short.
  • Spamming the board with mindless rants will not be allowed. If there is a need, a forum can be created for well articulated tirades. We support free speech, but there are better ways of going about it.
  • Inappropriate pictures or graphics will be removed. There are enough websites on the internet for that junk. LegacyArmory.com isn’t going to become one of them.
  • Soliciting services are to be confined to the classified ads forum. We will allow the promotion of other personal websites so long as they are not inappropriate or offensive to our membership. WE KNOW INAPPROPRIATE WHEN WE SEE IT.
Legacy Armory