Tucker Carlson Out At Fox News

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@donaldbaker)
Illustrious Member Admin
Loaded Rounds: 1850
Topic starter  

He was their ratings cash cow yet they apparently decided to part ways with him.  Wonder why?  Could it be that he didn't always parrot the company line on certain topics?  Is Fox soft censoring thru selective attrition of their more conservative leaning commentators?  Dan Bongino wasn't resigned as well.  Makes you wonder.

Even if Trump were to be revealed as the Dark Lord of the Sith, he's still better than the last four presidents we've had.

(@phidippides)
Honorable Member Admin
Loaded Rounds: 1322

I don't understand why it happened, but this was brutal.  Tucker has been the most important conservative voice in American politics for the last several years.  His monologues directed the conversations in conservative circles, and sometimes even influenced the national discourse.  He could have been canned in relation to the Dominion lawsuit settlement, but I don't really recall Tucker being the cheerleader trying to take Dominion down.

In other interesting news, on Timcast today they floated the idea that this might put Tucker in the positions of...becoming the running mate for Trump?  I know - it's kind of far fetched.  I also think that Tucker is more in line with DeSantis, so I don't know what to think.

In any case, I watched Tucker's monologues nightly for the last 6-7 years, so this is going to have an impact on me personally. 😥 Let's hope he gets back on some platform somewhere and continues with his punditry.

ReplyQuote
(@phidippides)
Honorable Member Admin

I noticed that someone (presumably from Fox) is leaking footage of Tucker making off-the-cuff remarks to Media Matters, which is publishing supposed "gotcha" stories.  However, the leaked footage so far just shows Tucker saying pretty normal things, but just with courser language. 

ReplyQuote
(@phidippides)
Honorable Member Admin

Tucker just released his first "episode" on Twitter since being booted from Fox.  In six hours, it's already had over 33 million views.  When he was with Fox, I believe he had between 3-4 million viewers nightly. 

ReplyQuote
(@donaldbaker)
Illustrious Member Admin
Loaded Rounds: 1850
Topic starter  

And Fox is already threatening to sue him.  They won't rest until they silence him.  Pretty soon, no media platform will be available to alternative narratives not sanctioned by the Ministry of Propaganda...erm uh the Mainstream Media.

Even if Trump were to be revealed as the Dark Lord of the Sith, he's still better than the last four presidents we've had.

ReplyQuote
Share:

FORUM RULES

• No posts that incite violence or promotes hatred will be tolerated. Critics of gun enthusiasts always try to paint us as violent xenophobic racists. Nothing of the kind will be found here.
  • Harassment of other members will result in a swift permanent ban. If you cannot be nice, your stay here will be short.
  • Spamming the board with mindless rants will not be allowed. If there is a need, a forum can be created for well articulated tirades. We support free speech, but there are better ways of going about it.
  • Inappropriate pictures or graphics will be removed. There are enough websites on the internet for that junk. LegacyArmory.com isn’t going to become one of them.
  • Soliciting services are to be confined to the classified ads forum. We will allow the promotion of other personal websites so long as they are not inappropriate or offensive to our membership. WE KNOW INAPPROPRIATE WHEN WE SEE IT.
Legacy Armory