Nick Saban Retiring
With Saban's retirement, what does this mean for Alabama and the SEC in general? I saw that one of the nation's top recruits changed his mind as a result of this and is now going to Texas instead.
Also, what will Nick Saban's legacy be?
It means the SEC is going to be wide open with Texas and Oklahoma joining and Ole Miss on the rise to go along with LSU and Georgia. Tennessee is improving as is Missouri. Going to be a gauntlet to win that conference now. Alabama will still be good no doubt as well.
Saban's legacy will be he is the greatest college football coach of all time until someone can come along and surpass him...good luck with that.
Even if Trump were to be revealed as the Dark Lord of the Sith, he's still better than the last four presidents we've had.
I think he's the greatest of the modern era. It was interesting how Saban retired the same time that the greatest NFL coach, Bill Belichik, was let go by the Patriots.
- No posts that incite violence or promotes hatred will be tolerated. Critics of gun enthusiasts always try to paint us as violent xenophobic racists. Nothing of the kind will be found here.
- Harassment of other members will result in a swift permanent ban. If you cannot be nice, your stay here will be short.
- Spamming the board with mindless rants will not be allowed. If there is a need, a forum can be created for well articulated tirades. We support free speech, but there are better ways of going about it.
- Inappropriate pictures or graphics will be removed. There are enough websites on the internet for that junk. LegacyArmory.com isn’t going to become one of them.
- Soliciting services are to be confined to the classified ads forum. We will allow the promotion of other personal websites so long as they are not inappropriate or offensive to our membership. WE KNOW INAPPROPRIATE WHEN WE SEE IT.