Tactical Discussion Boards

Who Wins The 2019 N...

Notifications
Clear all

Who Do You Think Will Win The 2019 NCAA National Championship? Poll is created on Oct 09, 2019

Who Wins The 2019 NCAA Football National Championship?

13 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@donaldbaker)
Illustrious Member Admin
Loaded Rounds: 1811
Topic starter  

Vote now!

Even if Trump were to be revealed as the Dark Lord of the Sith, he's still better than the last four presidents we've had.

(@phidippides)
Honorable Member Admin
Loaded Rounds: 1296

Ohio State looking pretty tough this year.

ReplyQuote
(@donaldbaker)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

It looks like I was wrong about Clemson.  They look not to be quite as strong as I once believed.  I think Alabama is clearly the best team once again...which is getting old really.

Even if Trump were to be revealed as the Dark Lord of the Sith, he's still better than the last four presidents we've had.

ReplyQuote
(@phidippides)
Honorable Member Admin

Looks like Ohio State will be the clear #3 with Georgia losing to unranked South Carolina.  Of course, Alabama is only up by seven points against Texas A&M right now, so we'll have to see where that game goes.

ReplyQuote
(@donaldbaker)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Tide rolled, Clemson rolled, Ohio State rolled, and Wisconsin caught my attention.  The Badgers are legit.  Oklahoma and LSU round out the list of  title contenders.

ReplyQuote
(@phidippides)
Honorable Member Admin

Watch out for Minnesota at #20.  They're on a roll right now and will win the next two games against Rutgers and Maryland.  After that, they'll probably be the highest they've ever been ranked in my lifetime that I can remember.

After that they'll play Penn State and fall back down to earth.  But at least the dream will continue for a few more weeks. 😊 

ReplyQuote
(@donaldbaker)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

The Gophers are solid.  Definitely not elite yet.  The only variable is time though.

ReplyQuote
(@donaldbaker)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Well I guess Wisconsin isn't legit after all.  They lost to freaking Illinois!  Meanwhile Clemson rolled my Cards, but we're rebuilding from last year's disaster.  We're still ahead of schedule though.  

ReplyQuote
(@donaldbaker)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

So I will be wrong about Alabama...which I am happy to be.

ReplyQuote
(@donaldbaker)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

So Clemson prevailed last night with the help of the the referees.  Ohio State Admins are extremely upset at the outcome which is understandable.   It was a great game nevertheless.  Shame one team's winning streak had to end.

ReplyQuote
(@phidippides)
Honorable Member Admin

Posted by: @donaldbaker

So I will be wrong about Alabama...which I am happy to be.

I am kind of surprised that they were matched up with Michigan in their bowl game, since Michigan always seems to ride its reputation beyond what it can actually do on the football field.  The outcome of that game shouldn't have been that surprising.

ReplyQuote
(@donaldbaker)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Here is a neat take on the most successful programs from each of the 50 states.

ReplyQuote
(@donaldbaker)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Congrats to LSU.  SEC once again on top.  Clemson had a great year too.

ReplyQuote
Share:

FORUM RULES

• No posts that incite violence or promotes hatred will be tolerated. Critics of gun enthusiasts always try to paint us as violent xenophobic racists. Nothing of the kind will be found here.
  • Harassment of other members will result in a swift permanent ban. If you cannot be nice, your stay here will be short.
  • Spamming the board with mindless rants will not be allowed. If there is a need, a forum can be created for well articulated tirades. We support free speech, but there are better ways of going about it.
  • Inappropriate pictures or graphics will be removed. There are enough websites on the internet for that junk. LegacyArmory.com isn’t going to become one of them.
  • Soliciting services are to be confined to the classified ads forum. We will allow the promotion of other personal websites so long as they are not inappropriate or offensive to our membership. WE KNOW INAPPROPRIATE WHEN WE SEE IT.
Legacy Armory