Tactical Discussion Boards

But I thought Russi...

Notifications
Clear all

But I thought Russia Was Running Out Of Bullets...

8 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@donaldbaker)
Illustrious Member Admin
Loaded Rounds: 1866
Topic starter  

The MSN has been feeding us the lines that Russia is out of ammo, tanks, planes, ships, and Putin is on his deathbed.  Yeah right....

https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/26/politics/russia-forces-ukraine-war-cavoli

Even if Trump were to be revealed as the Dark Lord of the Sith, he's still better than the last four presidents we've had.

(@phidippides)
Honorable Member Admin
Loaded Rounds: 1335

We are now being told that there is a coup attempt in Russia - perhaps even a "civil war".  I saw this trending on Twitter the other day, but when I checked news sources I couldn't find anything.  Today, I did see a story about one Russian general(?) who might be up to something, but it's kind of unclear.

What is going on?

Are we seeing cracks in Putin's rule?  Or a western disinformation campaign?  Or perhaps just a case of western "wishful thinking" to try to justify past policy decisions?

ReplyQuote
(@phidippides)
Honorable Member Admin

Well that was fast.  Looks like the "coup" is over already!

ReplyQuote
(@donaldbaker)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

The CIA got played by Prigohzin and Putin.  All of this was staged to out CIA operatives and see who was loyal and who was not.  Prigohzin and Putin are best friends.  The fact that a general marches on Moscow and then decides not to and then doesn't get charged with anything proves it was all a ruse.

Even if Trump were to be revealed as the Dark Lord of the Sith, he's still better than the last four presidents we've had.

ReplyQuote
(@phidippides)
Honorable Member Admin

I was wondering if there was some sort of scheme going on.  The whole "Ukrainian drone" incident was kind of suspicious, and of course the bombing of the Nordsream pipeline was obviously shady.  Whatever the case, we can expect to not hear the truth from western media.

ReplyQuote
(@donaldbaker)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Newsweek is confirming what I said.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/the-wagner-coup-was-staged-by-putin-and-the-west-fell-for-it-opinion/ar-AA1dehXU?ocid=entnewsntp&cvid=3ba46958415e454db10ee737d870a605&ei=10The Wagner 'Coup' Was Staged by Putin—and the West Fell for It | Opinion (msn.com)

ReplyQuote
(@phidippides)
Honorable Member Admin

This came out a week and a half ago but it's still so great because the article tells us many things.  The article is about how Ukraine may be forced to make a truce with Russia because the war is turning into a stalemate.

The part that really got me, though, was this:

And there is unease in the U.S. government with how much less public attention the war in Ukraine has garnered since the Israel-Hamas war began nearly a month ago, the officials said. Officials fear that shift could make securing additional aid for Kyiv more difficult. 

That is one of the craziest things I have read about foreign policy.  So Ukraine's ability to fight was pretty much entirely dependent upon American bank accounts?  Was this true all along?  And getting money from the U.S. (and perhaps other Western nations) was contingent upon having the Ukraine War in the headlines as much as possible? 

Am I reading this correctly?  Maybe this is how wars have been fought all along, but to me, it seems very problematic to have America fund a war in a part of the world where we don't have any vital interests when the nations should have been suing for peace all along.  The cost in lives and hundreds of billions of dollars wasted makes this seem like a major blunder that we willingly committed. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/us-european-officials-broach-topic-peace-negotiations-ukraine-sources-rcna123628?cid=sm_npd_nn_tw_ma&taid=654597ad4c3a570001099fd1&utm_campaign=trueanthem&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

ReplyQuote
(@donaldbaker)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

It was not a blunder.  It was intentional to weaken the West and Russia as well.  To this end, the Fake Ukraine war has done its job.  It is a staged crisis to create an opportunity for a new paradigm ultimately leading to the Global Reset.

ReplyQuote
Share:

FORUM RULES

• No posts that incite violence or promotes hatred will be tolerated. Critics of gun enthusiasts always try to paint us as violent xenophobic racists. Nothing of the kind will be found here.
  • Harassment of other members will result in a swift permanent ban. If you cannot be nice, your stay here will be short.
  • Spamming the board with mindless rants will not be allowed. If there is a need, a forum can be created for well articulated tirades. We support free speech, but there are better ways of going about it.
  • Inappropriate pictures or graphics will be removed. There are enough websites on the internet for that junk. LegacyArmory.com isn’t going to become one of them.
  • Soliciting services are to be confined to the classified ads forum. We will allow the promotion of other personal websites so long as they are not inappropriate or offensive to our membership. WE KNOW INAPPROPRIATE WHEN WE SEE IT.
Legacy Armory