How to define "nationalism"
How would you define "nationalism"? Set aside any current political connotations for the moment as I'm curious what it means as a general matter. Directly related to this, what are the alternatives to nationalism? Globalism? Or is there something else?
I define nationalism as putting your home country above global interests. On a personal level, I guess also carving out a socio-cultural identity that is unique and then fiercely connecting to it emotionally and ideologically.
Even if Trump were to be revealed as the Dark Lord of the Sith, he's still better than the last four presidents we've had.
- No posts that incite violence or promotes hatred will be tolerated. Critics of gun enthusiasts always try to paint us as violent xenophobic racists. Nothing of the kind will be found here.
- Harassment of other members will result in a swift permanent ban. If you cannot be nice, your stay here will be short.
- Spamming the board with mindless rants will not be allowed. If there is a need, a forum can be created for well articulated tirades. We support free speech, but there are better ways of going about it.
- Inappropriate pictures or graphics will be removed. There are enough websites on the internet for that junk. LegacyArmory.com isn’t going to become one of them.
- Soliciting services are to be confined to the classified ads forum. We will allow the promotion of other personal websites so long as they are not inappropriate or offensive to our membership. WE KNOW INAPPROPRIATE WHEN WE SEE IT.