Clear all

What Do You Think Will Happen To Trump? Poll is created on Oct 09, 2019

[Sticky] What Will Happen To Trump?

Page 4 / 4

Phidippides
(@phidippides)
Estimable Member Admin
Loaded Rounds: 474

Yes, Biden could be impeached and removed from office, but that would require a gargantuan effort to do.  It would first require some overwhelming evidence that he knew not only about fraud, but about massive amounts of fraud, so much that it would impact the outcome.  I think that's a huge leap given the idea of "plausible deniability" that you'd think would be a no-brainer for people who would dare to engage in fraud at all at the highest level (even Biden's brother understood this according to the Bobolinski interview).  Second, it would require a massive shift in the winds of Congress.  Even with direct evidence of fraud, I don't think the Democrats would choose to impeach him.  They're fresh off their 0 for 2 outing with Trump, and you have to imagine that they'd dig in their heels regardless. 

Third, even if they got through these two, then what?  So Biden is impeached and we then welcome....President Kamala Harris?  Yeah, so unless you can also prove the same knowledge as Biden, she'd be our next president.  And let's carry on the hypothetical and pretend that unicorns have returned to America's heartland and Kamala Harris is impeached as well, we'd be welcoming our next Commander-in-Chief, President Pelosi. 

Basically, I can't see a way we win in any scenario.  This is why the most critical time for overturning a contested election is in the immediate aftermath.  Once that window of opportunity passes, just hunker down, and try to make people see the truth.

ReplyQuote
Ken
 Ken
(@skiguy)
Active Member Admin Registered, Customer
Loaded Rounds: 241

The Left is retarded.  They seriously think Biden is fine.  That gas prices are not his fault and that Fauci did nothing wrong and high prices everywhere else are because of Covid or some other garbage.   The only things that can save us at this point are 1) the election is over turned...when the riots happen, they just get squelched immediately by a police/military force.  We temporarily play their cancel game with CNN, MSNBC, etc. 2) Trump becomes Speaker of the House.  I've seen that speculated in a few places.  IMO, not a bad idea.  They impeach Biden and convict his whole administration, unless they cooperate with Trump 3) We wait for 2024.  My hopes are small because these pathetically weak Republicans (other than 6 or 8 of them...how about that? 6 or 8 out of what?  A few hundred) are doing absolutely nothing about election fraud. 

ReplyQuote
Page 4 / 4
Share:

FORUM RULES

• No posts that incite violence or promotes hatred will be tolerated. Critics of gun enthusiasts always try to paint us as violent xenophobic racists. Nothing of the kind will be found here.
  • Harassment of other members will result in a swift permanent ban. If you cannot be nice, your stay here will be short.
  • Spamming the board with mindless rants will not be allowed. If there is a need, a forum can be created for well articulated tirades. We support free speech, but there are better ways of going about it.
  • Inappropriate pictures or graphics will be removed. There are enough websites on the internet for that junk. LegacyArmory.com isn’t going to become one of them.
  • Soliciting services are to be confined to the classified ads forum. We will allow the promotion of other personal websites so long as they are not inappropriate or offensive to our membership. WE KNOW INAPPROPRIATE WHEN WE SEE IT.
RSS
Follow by Email