Campus protests over Palestine

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@phidippides)
Honorable Member Admin
Loaded Rounds: 1370
Topic starter  

What is the purpose of the large number of protests over the Palestine/Israel conflict that have been popping up on college campuses across America?  The typical reaction by the right is simply that these are part of the recurring election-year spats that the left does to influence the vote.  Ok, but anything more concrete?  My view is that 97% of the population doesn't understand what's going on in Palestine (or doesn't care enough) to sympathize with the demands of these leftists, so they probably won't impact the vote in the same way the 2020 George Floyd riots did.

Also, disrupting college campuses mostly just harms the leftist schools where they are at.  In my opinion, seeing leftists disrupt leftists is actually...not the worst thing in the world.  In fact, I'd rather have them camp out on college quads than have them enter highways and block traffic.

Share:

FORUM RULES

• No posts that incite violence or promotes hatred will be tolerated. Critics of gun enthusiasts always try to paint us as violent xenophobic racists. Nothing of the kind will be found here.
  • Harassment of other members will result in a swift permanent ban. If you cannot be nice, your stay here will be short.
  • Spamming the board with mindless rants will not be allowed. If there is a need, a forum can be created for well articulated tirades. We support free speech, but there are better ways of going about it.
  • Inappropriate pictures or graphics will be removed. There are enough websites on the internet for that junk. LegacyArmory.com isn’t going to become one of them.
  • Soliciting services are to be confined to the classified ads forum. We will allow the promotion of other personal websites so long as they are not inappropriate or offensive to our membership. WE KNOW INAPPROPRIATE WHEN WE SEE IT.
Legacy Armory