RIP Rush Limbaugh
Conservatism was handed a major blow...perhaps even a crippling one with the passing of Rush Limbaugh today. He was the greatest at what he did, and nobody will ever fill the void that he left. I'm very sad.
Even if Trump were to be revealed as the Dark Lord of the Sith, he's still better than the last four presidents we've had.
He was the defining voice for conservative punditry, or perhaps all political punditry regardless of leaning, in the modern era. For me, he defined conservative politics of the 1990s when i listened to him the most. He had such a command of the issues and the English language as well. He was clear and concise - just an all around great communicator. RIP.
- No posts that incite violence or promotes hatred will be tolerated. Critics of gun enthusiasts always try to paint us as violent xenophobic racists. Nothing of the kind will be found here.
- Harassment of other members will result in a swift permanent ban. If you cannot be nice, your stay here will be short.
- Spamming the board with mindless rants will not be allowed. If there is a need, a forum can be created for well articulated tirades. We support free speech, but there are better ways of going about it.
- Inappropriate pictures or graphics will be removed. There are enough websites on the internet for that junk. LegacyArmory.com isn’t going to become one of them.
- Soliciting services are to be confined to the classified ads forum. We will allow the promotion of other personal websites so long as they are not inappropriate or offensive to our membership. WE KNOW INAPPROPRIATE WHEN WE SEE IT.