The future of college football
I think we had a thread on here about this topic that got lost when the site went down, so I'll start another.
With the realignment of conferences like the SEC and Big 10, as well as the adoption of NIL payments, how will college football develop in the future? Will there be three or four "superconferences" of about 50-60 teams? Or one megaconference?
Personally, I think the trajectory is kind of stupid, because part of the charm of college football used to be that D-I schools across the nation could theoretically compete for the top spot. With money considerations now dominating, college football seems to be turning into the NFL-minor league edition.
Great minds think alike. 😀
Saban can pontificate from his safe lofty perch with no worries. But if he were a coach in the ACC, he would be doing everything in his power to get his school into either the SEC or the B1G.
Even if Trump were to be revealed as the Dark Lord of the Sith, he's still better than the last four presidents we've had.
- No posts that incite violence or promotes hatred will be tolerated. Critics of gun enthusiasts always try to paint us as violent xenophobic racists. Nothing of the kind will be found here.
- Harassment of other members will result in a swift permanent ban. If you cannot be nice, your stay here will be short.
- Spamming the board with mindless rants will not be allowed. If there is a need, a forum can be created for well articulated tirades. We support free speech, but there are better ways of going about it.
- Inappropriate pictures or graphics will be removed. There are enough websites on the internet for that junk. LegacyArmory.com isn’t going to become one of them.
- Soliciting services are to be confined to the classified ads forum. We will allow the promotion of other personal websites so long as they are not inappropriate or offensive to our membership. WE KNOW INAPPROPRIATE WHEN WE SEE IT.